Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a silver round?
- From Wikipedia: Privately minted silver coins are known as silver "rounds" which usually have a set weight of 1 troy ounce of silver (31.103 grams of 99.9% silver). These carry all sorts of designs, from assayer/mine backed bullion to engraved automobiles, firearms, armed forces, commemorative, holidays, etc.
2. What is the difference between your silver rounds and silver American Eagles?
- TMG's rounds are not monetary units. American Eagles are produced by the U.S. Mint and are a form of currency (even though a 1-ounce silver American Eagle with an approximate silver content of $40-$50 is stamped with "One Dollar"). Both TMG's rounds and American Eagles are .999+ silver and each contain 1 troy ounce of silver. Both are handsomely minted. TMG offers both silver rounds and silver American Eagles for sale.
3. Do you insure your shipments?
- Yes. Every package we mail is insured.
- Every package is mailed discreetly, with no indication on the return label that we are a precious metals company.
4. If I buy precious metals from TMG and later on I want to sell them, will TMG buy them back?
- Yes. TMG purchases precious metals from the public. However, TMG will exercise its discretion on which coins/bullion it will purchase, and what premium it will pay. Please note that the market for precious metals is usually very large and liquid. Our coins and bullion products are of high quality, so a customer should be able to find a willing buyer (TMG, coin shop, private party, BidOnMetals.com, Ebay, etc.) in a short amount of time.
5. How do I order?
- You can order online via our website or you can call and lock-in your order: (866) 303-0781 during our business hours. The price of silver/gold is locked-in at the time of your order. TMG will take down your shipping information and then send you a confirmation e-mail of your order. Once payment is received and cleared, your order is shipped. It is that easy! Once you lock-in your order it is a binding contract. In rare instances TMG will work with clients who can not fulfill their orders because of hardship. A restocking/cancellation fee as well as any losses related to price changes of the underlying precious metal(s) originally purchased may apply. Reference TMG's "Policies" page regarding this.
6. How do I know that TMG is a legitimate company?
- TMG has been in business since 2008 and has thousands of satisfied customers. The owners of the company have over 35 years of combined experience in the precious metals business. TMG has an excellent rating from the Better Business Bureau: BBB
- TMG is also a member of the North American Collectibles Association: NACA and can be found on www.coininfo.com: Coininfo.com/TMG, and on many other websites and business listings. TMG is also listed as a Listed Precious Metals Dealer by the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA).
- TMG is located in a secure, vaulted facility that is used solely for order processing, packaging and shipping. TMG therefore does not allow walk-ins. For overnight deliveries (Fed-Ex, UPS), please send to: TMG, 728 West Ave., Ste. 1100, Cocoa, FL 32927
7. Does TMG sell gold, platinum, and other products in addition to silver?
- Yes. Everything is listed on our site.
8. How can I pay for my order?
- TMG accepts bank-wires, personal checks, cashier's checks and money orders.
9. Does TMG share my information with anyone?
- No. TMG keeps all client data confidential. All of TMG's client computer files are encrypted. We do not share you data.
10. Are your silver rounds proof-quality?
- No, and TMG does not market them as such. Some of our rounds show slight scratches/marks from the minting process. However, the extent of our rounds being handled is minimal: they touch each other during minting and during the hand-counting process. That's it. They are then mailed to you. TMG offers some of the nicest, finest rounds in the nation. They still have the "frost" of newly minted rounds and have been burnished to a beautiful shine.